Based in Poland
10th Nov 2016
New Tap Order 2 is steampunk inspired, casual multi-tap agility jumper. Player takes control over a triangle-shaped mechanical clock. Main goal is to enjoy tapping. Surviving, collecting points, unlocking achievements comes next. There are many things to collect and watch out for. Player can boost abilities by picking up various items or just smash against deadly spikes and try again. Almost every action counts at the end when summary table comes up. There are lots of achievements to unlock and leaderboards to climb. Hypnotizing custom made music compels player to tap rhythmically to tick-tocking sounds.
New Tap Order 2 is a sequel of very first game created by Aliasing Games. Created with all experience gathered so far it is far better than previous game.
- COLLECTIBLES - coins, flasks, crystals and more. All for you to pick up and use
- GAME MECHANICS - control game the way you want. Use many fingers or none
- VISUALS - inspired by steampunk. Brought to XXI century
- MUSIC and SOUND EFFECTS - specially picked to immerse you in clock world
- POINTS - get them all!
- GOOGLE PLAY GAMES - leaderboards and achievements inside
New Tap Order 2 - official trailer YouTube
New Tap Order 2 - Review Under A Minute YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "No awards yet"
- "A really entertaining casual multi-tap jumper"
- David Lucas, http://thegg.net/reviews/new-tap-order-2-android-review-a-really-entertaining-casual-multi-tap-jumper/
- "It’s a very unique approach to the tap-based physics formula [...]"
- Jonathan Anson, http://gamingillustrated.com/new-tap-order-2-review/
- "Jeśli lubicie oryginalne, niełatwe zręcznościówki, to New Tap Order 2 powinno znaleźć się w waszych urządzeniach."
- Maria Smejda, http://antyapps.pl/new-tap-order-2-nielatwy-kliker-steampunkowym-klimacie/
- "This is a really neat concept! I like the clockwork aesthetic [...]"
- acegiak, Reddit
- "Nice theme, music and sounds do fit in and give a nice vibe."
- R1cane, Reddit
- "Very nice game!! [...] The concept and easy gameplay did I lose some time trying to improve my score. Congratulations for the work."
- AbdRingoAllah, Reddit
- "Perfect for mobile! Won't delete this one ;). [...] I really dig the basic mechanic. I understand how it works, and I want to get better at it."
- oily_chi, Reddit
- "The concept is really good, love the idea of unknown Power-up effects until I pick them and the game is really easy to understand with simple 1 tap control."
- Klogarg, Reddit
- "Nice concept and I like the aesthetic!"
- secretcat18, Reddit
- "I liked how easily you can learn to play it."
- Anthas, Reddit
- "Sweet graphics."
- senquezGolson, Reddit
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Visit our DevBlog for interesting news and articles devblog.aliasinggames.com.
About Aliasing Games
We're independent games studio and we make mobile games. After deciding that it is worth our time, we work hard to make the best games possible!
More information on Aliasing Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
New Tap Order 2 Credits
CEO, Tasks Distributor
Programmer, Code God
2D artist, PNG Enthusiast
Visuals, Particle Master
Music, Bits Master